Does anyone have experience with MusicMatch's Radio MX?

I suppose I might be biased, since I work at MusicMatch...but...

I really like Radio MX. I happen to be primary QA person for it, so I listen to it almost all day. That's pretty much the exclusive place where I learn about new music. And, I've found a LOT of great bands through the service.

It's programmed similar to a real radio station, with new adds, heavy rotation, gold hits, etc. The people that program all the stations are very knowledgeable in the particular field and do an awesome job with them. For example, the Dance Club station is programmed by a popular rave DJ. I happen to program the Movie Scores station (which I love).

As for Artist Match, we have an amazing recommendation engine which associates artists with similar artists. It's not as accurate on lesser known artists since we may not have enough play data to equate that artist with others, but this is only for a small percent of artists.

Hope I don't sound like an ad or something. I really do like our service and think it's worth it.