I guess I should make myself clear, I wasn't looking at migrating this board to other software, I was just curious for other projects down the road.

Besides, some wierd, minor style bugs are hardly a reason for going ahead with a process like that.

Well, the minor style bugs just adds to my list of issues with this software. Poking at the code is not a ton of fun. Reminds me quite a bit of PHPNuke actually. The FAQ code driving Tony's masterpiece and the Developer section is pretty much completly rewritten from scratch. The rest of the code is riddles with hacks and patches I did to work around some annoyning issues. And this has left me at a point of not easially being able to upgrade RioCar.Org to anything newer. Of course, the good question is why would I want to. The BBS software here would add a ton of annoyning features with no way of disabling them via a config file. Upgrading RioCar.org would probably add very little benefit, as PHPNuke and others are more aimed as news site software.

Oh well, don't mind my ranting. It's liable to happen any time I go and touch the code.