I've had my brother list my extra empeg up on eBay for sale. The auction has currently met my reserve, but the current high bidder is absoltely new with 0 feedback.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1391827645

This unit was listed before and was snatched up with Buy-it-Now within the first few hours. However, the purchaser, from Germany, sent me (twice) two cheques which are completely useless internationally. They're not fully micr encoded and have no address information for the bank. He didn't seem to understand that I needed a valid international instrument such as a draft or money order or even bank transfer. So it's up for sale again.

The buy-it-now price was $699 before my reserve was met. I'm in no rush to sell it, but I'm moving in a couple of weeks and could definitely use extra money for things like furniture, plates, rent, food... And even though I'm moving, now starts a whole new search for a home to purchase for next year. In the meantime I need to clear out some stuff so I don't have to store everything.

If anyone wants to take the buy-it-now price, I'd be willing to have my brother nuke the current high bid from the new user (for some reason I'm just not trusting of new people for this type of item).

Just thought I'd throw a heads up. It's not the cheapest that a 10GB has sold for, but it's brand new and has been loaded and unloaded with music to make sure it's working. It's also been flashed to 2.0 and then back to 1.2 to make sure the serial port works. The drive cable is fine (after all this testing) and the unit has never been serviced or taken apart. It's looking for a good home. COntact me if interested. Or just take your chances bidding on the auction of course.

Bruno