I didn't create the listing HTML. It was created by a user who I came to an agreement with. Here's the scoop for anyone else curious...

A while back (months) someone put up an empeg for auction using text ripped from my AutoMobile Matrix Page (http://www.mypocket.com/mobilematrix/) and I was pretty pissed off about it. Before complaining to eBay however, I gave the person a chance to explain themselves. He added a credit to my work in his auction and sent me a nice appology.

I let him continue running my text on the condition he let me use his HTML and some of his images if I ever needed to post an auction. And there it is.

That explains the "fluorescent" and may account for an instance of "un-openned" - however, I did write something about the case never having been cracked open. The warranty stickers are still in tact.

This is also not a demo unit and obviously the warranty applies from when it was first purchased (I think the original writer had one year in there - anyone emailing me gets the full details of course). The unit was purchased last December (end of) so there are about 2 months left of original warranty.

If it doesn't sell this time (due to buyer flaking out), the price will go UP again the next time. I'll likely wait a couple of months though.

Bruno