Consider the Miata. It's a 140 horsepower car, but the balance and handling is so fine it consistently ranks as one of the top ten cars year over year. The ability of a car to adjust its speedometer needle by standing on the gas pedal from a stoplight is not the measure of a car. Remember that! There's a lot to be said for example, about sitting down in a Miata and attempting to flip the thing over with turns. Or jumping in an S2000 and winding the engine to 10000 rpms and listening to the VTEC music. BTW: The S2000 (as well as its arch nemesis the Porsche Boxster) are also not cars known for jumping off the line at high speeds. Neither is the Bug and neither is the Audi TT for that matter. :*) Basically all I say here is you can't look at a balance sheet and conclude what the character of a car is. No way! Until you sit in these cars (including the bug :) and haul some ass around straights and corners what do your opinions mean?

Calvin

P.S. And I do appreciate being able to haul ass from a starting line and I think the Supra TT and Camaro SS are just roller coasters on wheels, awesome fun!