While I may not be as extreme as this guy (I want more gun control, and there are tougher issues surrounding his other points like profiling), I do think that this is a great country. Yes, we have some people who are over-threatened, but FACE IT, we have people threatening us. How often to you react to a situation in the exactly perfect manner? This is a larger scale of that, and it's hard. Sometimes parts of our country do too much, do too little, do the wrong thing, but how easy is this?

Face it, we're scared, and hopefully these types of things get sorted out if the wrong thing has been done. I'm not saying this was right, I'm saying that because some law enforcement in a state thousands of miles away from me did something wrong, that doesn't mean it's an indication of how terrible our whole nation is. That's utter BS. I also have plenty of wrong-doing in my area (I live near D.C., after all), but I still have faith in my country.

I can buy hundreds of types of breakfast cereal. And I can eat it with milk. I like that.