I have been using the following ir-translate line for ages

B9460D.L=menu,menu,right,OK.L,left,OK

This selects a specific playlist, and selects insert from the Insert menu to put it into the current playlist after the current track.

This has always worked fine.

Having upgraded from Hijack 283 to 325 and v2.00 final, I find that while it still inserts the playlist, it leaves the "Insert Menu" up on the screen.

At first I thought it had missed some of the commands and was waiting for a further selection, but any further button press it acted upon as if the menu was not on screen. I.E if I press the left or right button to move within the Insert menu it simply goes to the previous or next track as it would with no menu on screen. If I hit the top button (to clear the menu) it pauses play.

I have tried adding a ,null at the end of the line and this makes no difference.

I don't think it is a V2.00 final problem as I also noticed this problem when I upgraded to Hijack 320 for a short while still using v2.00-beta13 (320 caused problems with the Sony Stalk ir-translates so I went back to 283 and all was well again).

I notice in the Hijack version list that button_pacing was removed at some point between 283 and 320, I wonder if this has something to do with it.