I knew I had that movie laying around somewhere, so I searched for it. I've uploaded it to my webspace, so here it is, for all of you to enjoy.

http://users.pandora.be/archeon/

Also, I don't know if you know this, but there is actually a sequel to that movie. I've got it here too, but I can't upload it to my webspace. Everytime the counter reaches about 0.5 mb the upload failes due to "exceeded quota" (the file is 3.5mb), which is nonsense because the only thing that is on that webspace is the first movie and the total webspace is 50Mb.

I've had this problem in the past, and I was never able to solve it. Since I practically never use that webspace I haven't searched for a solution too.

Does anybody know what causes this? I've already tried two different FTP programs (FlashFXP and CuteFTP), AND I've tried it with two different providers (I've got both a cable and a DSL account, they are two completely separate webspaces). Both show the same problem.
Is this caused by a setting in the FTP client?
If you guys can help me solve it, I'll upload the second movie too.

Edit : Nevermind, I've phoned my ISP and they told me that they had that limitation built in to prevent people from sharing larger files (aka music files)...This isn't mentioned anywhere in their FAQ's! Aaargh!
My cable-ISP has this restriction at 0.5mb. So I decided to rar the file and split the rar file up, but that didn't work also. Somehow they checked the filenames of all the parts.
So I checked with my DSL ISP. They have the same limitation, but for files bigger than 2mb (still too small). So again, I rar'ed the file and uploaded it. This time it worked, but there was no way to reach the files anymore. I had to rename the files to .jpg before I was able to download them again.

But finally here's the link
Download both the files. Rename them back to .rar. Use RAR to decompress back to original .MPG file.

Play and enjoy!