Should their personal lives and expression be restricted because they chose to be teachers?
Yes. And believe me, this is not the kind of stance that I usually take on these types of issues, I am normally all for free speech, especially when it involves naked chicks.

But teachers are not just responsible for teaching kids who discovered America and how to do long division. They're there to inspire them, supervise them, and be role models. Now, hopefully kids have more role models at home, in their religious groups, etc. that they don't need to lean on a teacher for guidance in any really important manners. But the simple fact is, many don't. Teachers are basically a kid's parents between the hours of 9-3, and for homes where the kids come home to an empty house, teachers may be the adults that a kid spends more time with than any other.

I'm not talking about high school kids here, because I know that by age 16 or 17, most kids these days are already getting blowjobs in between classes and getting high during study halls. And with all the press that these teacher-student sex stories have been getting, posing semi-nude seems pretty darn tame. But some of those teachers are kindergarten teachers, 3rd grade teachers, etc. At those impressionable ages, I do not think that any kid should have to be asking their teacher why they posed half-naked for a stupid radio promotion. There is absolutely no way that the kids will not find out about it, and thus the school administrators would find out about it. If I were a school administrator and one of my 4th grade teachers was involved in this contest, I wouldn't think twice about getting rid of her. Let the ACLU beat down my door, but I think it sets such a bad example, and I know that if she doesn't get fired, the parents of the kids are going to beat down the door even harder than the ACLU will.

This is definitely an issue that goes against my normal grain... So I don't know if it's even legal to fire someone over something like this, something tells me it might not be. But I think it's really shameful that these women chose to do this, knowing that within minutes, their students are going to be looking at the pictures on the Internet. I just value education (especially at the primary and secondary levels) very much, and think that teachers should make better choices.

Having said all of this, I absolutely positively wanted to nail my French teacher in 9th grade.