there were also things that I didn't check off due to a technicality, such as "I like to turn on my computer first thing in the morning." I never actually turn it off.
I have the same technicality, but since I check my email first thing when I wake up, I checked the box anyway.

I think the one where I could have scored more points was the “programming my calculator” question. Not only did I program my calculator in High School, but I wrote a menuing system for all my programs. The funny thing was that we weren’t allowed to use graphing calculators in math classes because people would write formulas as “programs” (not that they’d write programs to figure out the answers, only that they’d store the written formulas in memory). I, however, wrote programs to figure out all the answers for me using the formulas. I showd it to my teacher and asked if I could use it on tests since clearly I understood the formulas and the theory behind them if I could code the calculator to do the work for me. Surprisingly, she let me! I’m still amazed that she let me get away with it, though I did take her very cute daughter to see Phantom of the Opera (don’t say anything Bitt!), so maybe she was a tad more understanding than she should have been. The truth is, I really did know the formulas better than anyone else in the class. So I think that should have at least counted double for geekiness (though perhaps taking the teachers daughter out would count against geekinees).

I didn’t, however, check the one for “has a hard drive dedicated to mp3’s”, though I considered checking it because of the Empeg. I figured there would be an mp3 player question somewhere but it never came up.