I can't possibly say enough "Thank You"s to everyone involved. It was a great meet.

I'm trying to get through all the BBS posts and take care of some other stuff today, so I don't have time at the moment to list everyone who I want to thank, and everything I enjoyed. But I want to hit the most important ones:

Rob S: It was a fantastic gathering. I'm so very glad I came. Thank you so much for everything, especially for making us feel so welcome in an unfamiliar country on the other side of the world. Thank you for every detail, from the use of your internet connection to the ride to the train station on Sunday.

Merrigan: Thank you for the food, the hospitality, and for letting us completely trash your home and yard.

Rob V, Hugo, and the Empeg team: Thank you for the tour of the Towers, the repairs on my Pearl unit, the swag for the competition, and everything else.

Patrick: Thank you for the ride to Cambridge, and for your wonderful company and conversation. I could easily spend weeks talking to you about... everything.

Mark: Thank you for taking my family on a geocache and for being an all-around cool and entertaining person.

Henrick: Thank you for the company and the ride to/from the ferry. And for booking our tickets ahead of time. Everything worked out so well.

Roger: Thank you for the help poking around to get my competition numbers on Saturday. For those who don't know, I arrived at the meet having absolutely no clue as to what to put in for the distance competition. Roger brought his laptop over to Rob S's house with me, plugged into his net connection, and helped me look up accurate numbers for every leg of the journey. After it was all over, I realized that I left out an entire leg of the journey: The drive from my house to the airport in San Francisco. Not that I needed it in there, but I surprised myself because I forgot it.

I had a fantastic time, it was an experience I'll never forget.