Hello All,

I still have the problem

This morning I have rebuild the disk, put the developer v2 software back and added the tunes.
Back in the car: it worked great... after playing in the car and haning the player on my XP pc... DEAD.
It boots untill the "Loading Visuals" message... and then nothing on the display and just the burning light in the bottom right corner.
I can re-boot what ever I want or press whatever button I want... the player does not respond (the disk is running!!!)
Hyperterminal has access to the player and lets me mount the drive.
The player does not pop up in the select player dialogue screen of emplode (not on USB not on serial)...

The only thing that I can come up with is that the player gets corrupted in my car... 'cause after playing in the car, undocking it from the car and haning it on my pc... the problem first shows herself...
Does anyone have the correct wiring? (it think I have it right, because it plays in the car....)

I have posted the config.ini and the bootlog earlier... I have shortened the pins on the MB. I have checked all connectors... The player does play, but only one session in the car (so this is not a memory problem, right). Basically I have done all I could do (stuff in the FAQ and your tips in these posts).

HELP!

Vince