Hm. They had a voice-activated phone system where you're supposed to say "Customer Support" when prompted. The problem is, my voice is shot so I couldn't say it properly, and I think it took me to something else other than support where it asked me for a PIN. I tried to go to Sales, but they weren't in (I don't expect sales to work on weekends).

Ah. I called again and I realized that the problem is they're using an outsourced voicemail system by angel.com. So when I said "Customer Support", it was incorrectly configured and it tried to send me into the maintenance mode where you record an outgoing message, hence the PIN prompt.

Hm, so I suppose that having 800-number support isn't all it's cracked up to be.

So, Loren and Ricin, would either of you have a monthly bandwidth cap I needed to worry about? Not that I'd expect to exceed it by any stretch of the imagination, I was just wondering. All the other hosting providers seem to have very strict bandwidth caps, and that always gave me pause.

Also, what about domain registration? One of the things I liked about the initial setup page at the XL site is that they will do all the domain registration stuff for you, all I need to do is tell them the domain name I want.