I can mostly keep it quiet when I make the crack. But the real money is in prostituting out the children who I've got hooked on the stuff. Hey, I'm not a charity. That sh*t ain't free. Anyway, most of the neighbors I can keep quiet by giving them an occasional freebie with their favorite girl (or boy, I don't judge). But you've always got a few nosy, goodie two shoes who ask questions and cause problems. Like these people don't have skeletons in their closet.

Everyone's got this hangup about drugs and it being their kids and all that bullsh*t so it's easier if I just get some kids that people don't care about. So out in the country I can build underground bunkers for the little girls I buy from Laos. Don't give me that look. It's a good deal for them. After a few years they are too old for my purposes and I give them a few bucks and set them free. It's a lot better life then picking fleas out of their hair in whatever poor as dirt sh*thole they come from.

I know you were thinking weed but that's way too risky. With these laws nowadays you get locked up for a long time if they catch you growing that sh*t. It's better to do something where if I get caught I can be out in a few years.