Some more things to fill up your hard disk with...

People who like hard techno and industrial will enjoy PaulWay Mix 15: Machine Insanity. It's a hard, growling thing with tracks from X-Dream, Pablo Gargano, beXta and Experimental Fluxtuation. It goes for about 74 minutes and the download is about 67.4MB.

Those looking for a bit lighter trip more in the nature of the original Infinity Mix can have a listen to the start of PaulWay Mix 16: Millenium Three - so far so good (the working title). This is a compilation taken from all my stuff from after 2000, and starts with some classic relaxing sounds from The Chab, B(if)tek and Quench before moving into the more classic Prog Trance sound with Art Of Trance, Schiller and Rah. So far it's about 113.7MB in size and goes for about 2 hours or so. There's a bad crossfade near the end that people can comfortably assume will be fixed by the time the real thing comes out.

Props, flames, pieces of string, etc. can be [[email protected]]sent to me at home[/mailto]. The rest of the mixes can be downloaded courtesy of Synergy.

Have fun,

Paul