The wiring loom looks fine, but you may need to switch the switched/permanent 12V feeds around - they vary from loom to loom.

The fascia panel will fit, but they don't give very good support as they are really just space fillers. You can get similar ones with a filler piece top and bottom with a metal frame which I have found support radios better, especially if you don't have a way to support the back of the empeg (similar to the larger support at the back of the link Brad gave). Some of the fascia adaptor kits come with a bolt on plastic piece for the back of the radio/dock which will slide on the mounting rail at the bottom of the radio aperture in the Focus. The US and UK Focus are identical in this area, by the way.

I don't know how the remote connection to the empeg is done, so I can't comment on the adaptor, but that one is also an adaptor for the power and speaker connectors so you wouldn't need the first one... The Focus remote is just a resistive ladder though - I can dig out the values if that helps?

Nick