Oh, and one more thing. The fact that I'm posting and asking questions on this board at all means that I enjoy the feedback from the users and from the company itself. As I've said before, the only other occasion that I've seen this kind of interaction with a company is with Klipsch, the speaker company. They also have a message board which not only convinced me to buy the speakers, but was also invaluable in terms of getting help with them, and getting feedback on any sort of issues. And while you don't have the president of the company posting on the board (bravo, Rob), you have qualified staff members.

In that situation as well, complaints from the message board caused a change in the manufacturing of the product. After complaints of hissing from ProMedia owners, Klipsch started to produce a low-gain preamp instead, which virtually eliminated this problem, and they sent out free replacements to the existing owners.

So for now, I applaud the companies (mainly the startups and the smaller businesses) for their grasp of the internet and it's communication/consumer relations possibilities.

DiGNAN