There is a new jEmplode at http://www.inzyme.com/rio/empeg ... The installers are still the old versions (they just take forever to upload), but the individual jar files, etc are new.

So the deal is that as long as you use the jar file of jEmplode, it is bundled with Rio Music Manager Lite's jar file which DOES have FLAC support. So it checks to see if you have rmmlite in your classpath and enables FLAC if you do. If anyone happens to know of an open source java flac parser, I will include it and provide source ... In the meantime, if you want to use FLAC, it will have to be binary only for the time being. If anyone's uncomfortable with that, you can use the non-binary version and it just won't get FLAC.

I haven't kept up with all the changes, but they're roughly:

Fast database rebuilds (turn it on in Options)

Tag syncing on duplicates (turn it on in Options)

Commandline full database rebuild ( java -classpath jemplode.jar org.jempeg.empeg.protocol.RebuildDatabase <ipaddress> ) -- This should rebuild an alpha5 db for you.

I haven't kept good notes on this release, but there are a bunch of misc fixes and tons of fixes inherited from Rio Music Manager Lite. There are still quite a few things people have reported, but it's been so long since I did a release, I just wanted to get this out there.

ms