Perhaps I did something wrong here as I could still not get a database to work with alpha 5. I downloaded the jemplode.jar file and pointed by shortcut to it instead of the jemplode.exe created with the installer. Well, I did the manual rebuild from the command line with having alpha 3 on the player. It completed with no real errors. Then upgraded to alpha 5 and it went into the databse rebuild loop as all have seen. No database found. Tried to then do the command line rebuild and it would do nothing... Got a java error and no database. Then went back to alpha 3 and tried a simple upload and was having huge problems such as described by others with out of memory errors. I have a Mark2A model with 80GB on 2 hard drives and I've got close to 20,000 songs on it. I've been unable to do any sort of uploading of songs using Jemplode 48 and had to go back to emplode to even sync it all after failure and lockup of Jemplode 48. Did I do something horrible wrong or is it the size of my database or why can I not seem to get alpha 5 on like others have?

Jemmi