I've been having some weird behavior from saturday night's build of jEmplode. It seems that if I create a soup and then add it to another playlist by right clicking and choosiang "add to playlist", a new playlist is created called "Create a new playlist". That playlist seems to contain everything else.

However, I was able to successfully create nested playlists (soups, even) and sync them to my karma.

Deletes seem to take a long time, even though the command window output seems to indicate completion much sooner than jEmplode does. Come to think of it, all playlist transfers seem to take a long time.

Tag updates seem to cause timeouts. Maybe only when doing non-Karma tags, I haven't done a thorough series of tests to figure out when things go wrong.

Hrm. My list deletions seem to have worked, but then the additions all failed and I eventually got a "could not connect" error. My Karma still thinks that it is transferring.

After resetting, well, I didn't expect it to complete, and it didn't.
I have a log of the tail end of the errors from the transfer, if anyone is interested.

Rio Karma
Win2k
ethernet connection
java version "1.4.2_03"
Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.4.2_03-b02)
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 1.4.2_03-b02, mixed mode)

Edited by jmullan (12/01/2004 22:40)