a couple thoughts. same subject

first of all, i neveer complained about this, but when looking for a player, REFRESHING never works. i have to exit out of jEmplode and reopen, and i actually hear some disk activity on my empeg when your dogsplash is showing. if the empeg isnt ready at that time, then it will never show up, no matter how many times i hit refresh. same deal if i am already in the interface, and try to open database.

second, my empeg uses dhcp. rarely, but it happens, when jemplode restarts the player, it grabs some other IP address. this is probably because i'm using the poor dhcp implementation on my linksys router. but the result is that it doesn't recover gracefully. can't you let it try to connect to the remembered ip, but at the same time send the discovery packet to see if the ip changes?

i tested the tag sync. its so AWESOME! not sure what potential problems if there are three copies of the track on my hard drive, all tagged differently. will it be the last imported track's tags that will prevail?