Hey Tony,

This will work for me for the most part. I have some stuff spread over several PC's. but 80% is on one machine and I can do this. What about the Empeg to Empeg clone program. Does that look to see if the music is there? My other Empeg is a lower serial number and I could do the clone if its not going to copy the music too, otherwise it will take way too long.

What happened to cause this was I was uploading a new album from my laptop at work. This is my work Empeg, which just sits on my desk (although i brought it home this wekend to try and fix this problem). The sync failed and when it did it came up with the "No Playlist Found" issue. I tried several syncs to no avail, tried installing v2 final, beta 13 a couple of times, and reisntalling Emplode. I tried this on three different PC's thinking maybe the PC was the problem. Then Mark suggested the database rebuild. I tried that (installed the developer beta 13, then the developer v2 final) but it turned out that Hyperlink on my laptop wasn't happening. Once i got a different TE program it worked. My databases were all on drive 0 - nothing on drive 1. I deleted them all, ran the rebuild, but when it came back they were all screwed up. I did several syncs but they got no better. I eventually just deleted all of the playlists amd now I was rebuilding them. Your idea of building it that way on the PC will absolutely make it a lot easier for me. All of the music is still there under the Artist and Album trees, but the playlists were just completely hosed. Thanks for all your time again. I'm moving to Alameda - you anywhere near there?

Joe