Ok, I think my impatience has bitten me once again. I realized by reading pauls post about the "builder bug" that I hadn't really allowed the player to completely reboot and rebuild after applying the disk builder upgrade. So I re-ran the builder and let it completely reboot/rebuild afterwards and ran the stress test for a few minutes. Now all seems to be fine.

However, I do have a quick question. I was interested in making the new 80gb my slave or drive1 and keeping my original 30gb master/drive0 as the master/drive0. Basically to maintain the dynamic data, config.ini, etc... Anyway, going off the Drive Upgrade instructions and the info in Pauls previous 2 posts, I'm going to follow the guidelines for copying the info from one drive to another except I am going to copy the fids from my old slave/drive1 to the new 80gb and then put my original 30gb drive back in as the master and move the 80 to the secondary position with proper jumper and so on. This will accomplish what I want, RIGHT?