What is old is new again. I think the old deeply curved looks of the late 50's will be coming back more and more. Every time I see a PT it grabs my eye. I almost want one, but I agree, it's too small. I hope the turbo they put in is beefy enough to start getting into the street rocket market and knock off the Civic (a tall order). Then we'll see some really wild stuff. I first sat in a PT in the summer of '99 at Chysler HQ in Dearborne. I said then it screamed out for a woody kit. I haven't seen one yet, but NH is pretty far from the big customization markets (LA, Miami etc). Chrysler needs all the help they can get right now, their profits are in the toilet at the moment as the Grand Cherokee market is being eaten by BMW, Mercedes, Lexus etc...

Parents getting you cars huh? Man, my 1st two cars were total sh*tboxes (although the '70 Valiant had some class). I can't snipe though, my parents got me a Sentra my senior year in college when the Valiant burned a valve. Be happy though, it lets you put your money where it's really needed - an EMPEG!

-Zeke

just say you weren't paying much attention...