Sorry, It is just with the rash of stolen players around here lately I am taking a more "guilty until found innocent" stance with posts like his. I will give him the benefit of the doubt but, By him not coming back and replying it is making him look more and more like a crook rather than an Empeg enthusiast. I will play the bad guy here and say this. I know that all of us on this BBS try to be very nice to one another but, I smell some steaming BS on his part. I do not like to think that he is holding a stolen player and I hope he comes back and proves me wrong. It is just that right now he is not making himself look real good. New Poster + Empeg - Sled - Remote - No reply = ??? I really hope he makes me eat my words.....I am really interested in just a player, so for my sake I hope he comes back and replies. Maybe it will save me a few dollars since it not a whole "turn key" set up. I understand where you are coming from and you have stood up on the behalf of others on this board numerous times in the past(Which shows what a kind person you are). I applaud you. Sometimes I wish I could be more like you, but it is sad to say I am a cynic about things like this. I think I have been burned one to many times and it shows in situations like this.

MK2 12Gb
MK2a 60Gb