Quote:
Mr jobs has declared them illegal......

Today was the first time I ever had to ring Apple, I thought it was funny how the sales guy spoke about Jobs like he was some form of God. I got the impression they all sat around together to watch the keynote speech, hanging on ever word. Nice guy though, one of the best sales experiences I have had in a long time. It took me a whole hour to realise what I had just done, very very good (not so good for my bank balace of course ).

Overall I am happy. I have always wanted a mac, I have never really been interested in a full blown G5 type of thing and the laptops are out of my reach, but the mini will sit in well with my existing hardware, which I think is the market Jobs is after.

Imagine if they make a decent Media Centre front end for this thing, then Mr Gates will have something to worry about. Does Jobs have the same vision for the future as Gates? A mac under every TV in the world? He's already got 10million music players in our pockets already, I don't think that would eb too far away.

Cheers

Cris.