I have also noticed that there isn't much activity on the Central forum. I use my units every day, and am currently involved in a large project using the Centrla.

Previously, I've built up a 120 GB hard drive that is about 90% full of my favorite CDs. I've decided to do a couple of things. First, on a newly built Central hard drive, I'm ripping the balance of my CD collection. Then I'm going to use jEmplode to export the all mp3s over to my computer...So I've been feeding the Central CD after CD lately and working with jEmnplode to fix up tags...

After reading some old threads about filenames when exporting, I have taken Tony's advice and downloaded the MP3 Tag Studio software. Haven't fired it up yet, but I will after I get through my cabinets and copy the balance of my CDs over to the Central...

I have a question or two about the Central from my CD ripping project, so I probably have an item or two to post....I'll do that and try to resurrect some activity into the forum.....

Thanks, Randy