Quote:
Quote:
Since two weeks also spending half the days doing work related rehab and evaluation.

Ugh, half a year has passed since the last post in "Status of mtempsch" thread, and I thought you were as good as new for months! How are things going healthwise?

Cheers!

Pretty good!

Checked out of [live in] rehab Jan 28, been home, doing a bit of physiotherapy to build on the strength of the left side for an hour twice a week as well as a bit each day at home with elastic bands. Once the outdoor temperature elevated above b---y cold and the rain stopped I started riding the bike back and forth to the physiotherapy (bit less than 4 km away) Makes you feel a lot more "normal"... Still not allowed to drive . did a checkup of the vision Feb 28 and till had dropout of the lower left quadrant of the left eye (from initially being both upper and lower left quafrants on both eyes). Doesn't bother me in the daily activities at all, but still means they wont let me drive yet. Still hopeful as it feels like it's improved since the checkup. As of 2 weeks I'm back in rehab but geared towards checking atatus before a [hopefully] retun to work. Trying to determine capacity, any possible residual problem areas etc etc.

But generally quite OK. No running yet, but walking freely with just a minor occasional limp.