Hello,

Some days ago I got an error message: "No harddrive found, please contact somebody" or something like that. So I thought my harddrive was broken. I got my harddrive from my laptop and put it into the player (riocar mk2) and bought a bigger one for my laptop. Of course this was not the problem. Than I got a harddrive builder image from the empeg homepage. It seemed like this image formated my two harddisks. After letting him build (5 hours or so) I thought he should be ready. Display was empty after the first 10 min. So I searched around the internet and found the hijack image and the tony's logoeditor tool. After flashing it with that nothing happend. (460kb image). Than I got the original images developer and consumer. I tried to flash the player with the developer image with tony's upload tool. I tried "upload car2-devel... a000 1" and after erasing 25% of flash he cried "Error: erasepage(100000) got code 1a2". The same with consumer image at 34% of erasing. So I think the flash is dead. My question: how can I fix this?