Hi Guys!

Thanks for the input! I found the problem, a blown fuse... turns out that if you swap some cables it is possible to get power to the empeg even with the fuse blown...

Now I bought the unit used, so I do not know if this happened while I was fideling with it or is was so when I recieved it... sadly I didn't test it before now...

But my problems aren't over just yet.. I now got everything up and running! Empeg, Amplifier, Tuner and AreialAmp. and it all turns off nicely..

My main problem now is engine noise comming though from the apmlifier (I think) if I pause the music it's a high pitched tone following the revs as I drive along... quite anoying..

Now I'm far from an expert in this, but there are some knobs on my amplifier, like gain and other stuff... is there any chance that noise like this could be caused by "over amplifieng" the signal ? Could I focus on adjusting the amp. or should I focus elsewhere ?

Another "minor" problem is that the "backlight" doesn't seam to work with the cars lights.. here in Denmark all cars must use driving lights while driving, even during daytime, so all cars have their lights turned on as default...
I noticed the white wire which should detect the dash lights (which follows the driving lights), this is connected to the ilumination wire in the ISO connector, or that is, if VW hasn't moved that arround aswell ?
In other words, I would like the backlight to be turned on at all times.. can this be done in the config.ini file maybe ?

Thans again for the help!

/Heino