While we're sharing stories, I've got a fun one:

I was helping build a new machine for this annoying family from my church. They're just from a different viewpoint than I am, but I will say that they're not the nicest ultra-conservatives that I've met. Not to mention their views of religion are off-putting to me (I'd probably call the father xenophobic - long story).

Anyway, I was backing up the hard drive of their old computer which had been hosed by a virus or something, and I'm keeping an eye on it. This was a family computer, so the parents and two sons also used it. The two largest folders on the computer belonged to the father and older son. When the older son's folder goes by, I start seeing an extraordinarily large amount of what you'd expect to find on an 18 year old boy's computer. I just find it funny because the computer had been sitting in what I would have thought was a pretty high traffic area in their house

Of course, when the new computer arrived, it was time to move the old files back. Most of the family was in the room, and I was asking each of them which items they wanted to keep. I get to the older son and before I can open his folder he quickly says "I don't need anything. You can delete it all."