That's a deal (lower priced tuner) upon a deal (lower priced install).

I don't want to sound demeaning, but listing empeg parts on eBay DOES get attention and lead to sales. My not-really-constant lit button listings have generated a decent amount of sales, both through eBay and via clickthroughs to my website (heck, it's the #3 Google result for "empeg ebay" :^P).

If you carefully follow the eBay policies (my notes, attached) on linking to external pages, you can make a compliant listing which generates clickthroughs legitimately. And you'll catch the eye of people who view the fairly constant stream of players for sale there.

I suspect there are a fair amount of empeg owners who either don't know about the BBS or don't visit it for many reasons. But they do find eBay, either because they're on eBay ready to buy or because a search engine pops it up. The advertising is worth the small listing fee (tip: if the item doesn't sell, you relist within 90-some days, and it sells that time, you pay only one listing fee, not two!).

Attachments
289572-AllowableEBayGateway.txt (221 downloads)