Hello?

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Price CAD$119 + tax, for comparism. I could buy/reship, but the CAD$taxes would likely negate much of any savings.

Mark, if that's an offer to purchase and reship then I'd be very grateful for your help here. Amazon.com looked pretty good at USD$104+local shipping but since that's not even an option for me CAD$119+tax+shipping sounds like a pretty good option!

As long as you're not in a huge hurry -- I can order it tomorrow, likely have it by Friday, and first-class post it to you by Saturday. Post takes about five business days from here to the UK usually, and costs about CAD$40 (international small packet). [EDIT] Correction, the post site quoted me about CAD$28 for air parcel.[/EDIT]

There's also 14% local tax on the unit. In theory we could get it back, but in practice it's not worth the accounting hassle for me to do it.

What about the PSU? It'll be a 2-prong USA/Canada plug on the power brick. The back of the unit says "12V 1A" (the User Guide for it says "12V 0.5A"), so an empeg PSU might work if the plugs match.

Email me if you want to proceed with this. mlord at pobox duht com.

Cheers