The Redskins have to license their logo to companies to make merchandise, and it appears that they have not licensed the Indian Head logo to anyone who makes fitted caps. My suggestion would be to find something that had a removable patch on it and then remove it and reattach it to a maroon cap. Kinda hacky, though.

All wood is going to produce smoke. Think about it: charcoal is wood that has had virtually everything but the carbon removed and it still produces a lot of smoke. The only way around that is to get a stove that produces less smoke. They exist; I think they use some sort of catalytic converter to burn the smoke off. Another option is to get an infrared heater, which uses propane and (again) a catalyst to radiate heat to people instead of heating the air.

My first thought on your electrical problem is that you have "dirty" power, meaning that your voltage isn't constant. You might be able to get the power company to check it for you. I have no idea if anyone will actually do anything about it, though.