Thanks for the replies so far.

Quote:
You can put links in the webnote box.

How? The only way I see is to type actual addresses, and they stay written as complete addresses. That's not very useful, IMO. I wish there were a module that just let you write HTML so I could also add search boxes (I'm not sure why their "Web Search" module doesn't let you add or subtract search engines).

Quote:
I'm still using my.yahoo.com

I don't know why, but I've disliked Yahoo since its inception. Every time I take another look at it, it still doesn't appeal to me. I'll take another look, though.

Quote:
The Redskins have to license their logo...

Makes sense. I thought that would be a problem. That patch idea might work, but as you say it might look a little odd.

Quote:
All wood is going to produce smoke

You're right. For some reason I just thought that some produced more than others. It seems to me that this stove he got should have been designed a little better so that the smoke would vent somewhere instead of blowing out at everyone around it.

Quote:
You might be able to get the power company to check it for you.

We've thought about getting an electrician out. We might have had one look at it in the past and he didn't find anything. I was hoping I might get an idea of what the problem could be and then ask them to look at it. We might just go ahead with the call, though.