Quote:
Quote:
Now we know the man with the greatest car audio in Mexico.
I was gonna ask: is the SHO Wagon making the trip?

Yes.

I will sell the Porsche, and my beloved 1969 Land Cruiser snowplow truck, and my "spare" Taurus wagon. If I had my way, I would cross into Mexico with the ShoWagon and my Visa card plus the clothes on my back and nothing else. But SWMBO has other ideas about that.

While I have heard that the used snowplow market in Mexico is underrated, the ShoWagon certainly seemed like the pick of the litter, landedgentrymobile-wise. You might even find a Ford dealer.

Interesting to see the distribution of makes in Mexico and elsewhere. I remember a bazillion Nissans in PVR but having to strain to see the occasional Toyota. So maybe you can find a Patrol with a snowplow! I see that Subaru has started selling in Mexico, so maybe there is hope for driving the WRX wagon down some day. It would be the perfect car...if I can figure out how to make it into a convertible but keep the roofrack!

Quote:
I don't remember -- did you hear the stereo with the five Blaupunkt amps, or was I still running the single 8-channel amp?

tanstaafl.

February 2004. No I don't think I heard the Blaupunkts. But if you are getting ready to tell me your stereo sounds *better* now... well that dog won't hunt

'Tis the exceptional fellow who lies awake at night thinking of his successes.