Tuner Symptoms - FM stations seem to go in and out of stereo is the best way to describe it. Also I will get almost full signal strength on a lot of stations that just have static (not full signal but one less) and other static stations will show about half signal. All AM stations give full signal strength, static or actual stations. My RDS icon will go off and on, on FM stations that do come in, but again still sounds like they go in and out of stereo.

I had posted this in another thread but wanted to start a new one on just my tuner problems as it is the most annoying. I had read several other post about people experiencing the same thing, FM stations going in and out of stereo. I never did find a thread where someone posted "aha this was my problem." Anyway I redid my antenna connection today (even used a new cable) but still seem to get the same results. Also I double checked my pin outs on the tuner connector and they are all correct. Does anyone know what my problem might be?

There is also one other thing, in the bottom right of the Empeg I get what looks like is my clock (without seconds) but it is wrong and does not change when I try and adjust the time. When I switch over to play mp3's the clock is correct and shows the seconds. So is this the clock when listening to the radio or something else?