Ok just bumping my post back to the top. I have redone my antenna connection for the second time and still no luck. If anyone has any suggestions please let me know. I am pretty much shooting in the dark at this point.

My symptoms are still the same, radio stations seem to go in and out of stereo while I am moving and listening to music. If my truck is sitting still then I don't have any issues. Also talk radio and "morning shows" seem to be fine while moving. It is only music that seems to have the problem, and only while I am moving.

While I was re-installing the tuner I played around with the antenna a little. If I have the radio on without the antenna plugged in the reception is bad and does not show any signal. But when I plug in the antenna the reception goes to full and sounds fine, note this is while sitting still.

I am almost ready to give up and put the tuner up for sale. I read a couple of other post in which people had similar issues but I could not find a resolution. Any help is greatly appreciated.