Originally Posted By: My Department Chair
The University is reopening tomorrow. The President would like to have a meeting of the general faculty at 10am in McMurtry. Please attend if you can. The Engineering chairs will meet with the Dean at 10:45am and the Dean has suggested that I meet with the CS faculty at 11:15 am. Given that we don’t have a meeting place, those of you that are here please congregate in the 3rd floor kitchen at that time and we can talk briefly.

The basic plan is to hold classes starting 1pm Tuesday onward. The Provost and the Dean are realistic about the ability of the faculty and staff to make it to campus in light of possible property damage and limited gas supplies. If you can’t make it and receive this email, email with your plans for your class and I will do my best to rely this message to your class. As the Provost’s previous message indicates, our basic goal for this week is hold classes when possible, but be considerate of the situation. (For example, students living off-campus may not be able to attend class.)

That meeting tomorrow will sure be fun...