Originally Posted By: hybrid8
The pref pane shows that you can set an option for the Right_Click to trigger on a particular region of the pad. It'll be interesting to find out how fine grained the region detection for clicking is - might offer an opportunity for someone to release an enhanced pref pane for the positioning and assigning of functions for more than 2 "buttons".

According to the Engadget hands-on, they felt that the right-click region was too small and hoped/assumed that eventually someone would create a hack to adjust the size of it.

Personally, I just can't see spending $2500 on that laptop. Then again, I want to spend at least the starting $2500 on the Mac Pro, so it's really just me. Philosophically, I can't bring myself to spend more money on less hardware, especially in a device that's intended to be portable and therefore vulnerable. If I spill on/drop my $350 netbook, I wouldn't care nearly as much.

I really dislike those super shiny screens.

I know Apple's cinema displays are supposed to be great and all, but is the new display they announced really $600 better than Dell's $299 24" model? Not to me.