I just did the restart now as I noticed that the SageTV service had quit at around 6pm.

Sure enough, by the time memory test#3 had completed there were already over 60 errors reported.

Seems like it's not the PSU.

Now I'm going to look into returning the mobo and memory at the very least, but I think I should try swapping out the processor as well. Unfortunately I just can't get any conclusive test that proves the faulty component (so I might forward it along to the manufacturer)

I wonder if any of these components can be cross-shipped. At least they're a lot lighter and easier to ship than a PSU.

I just can't wrap my head around the memory failures even if the contents of memory were still intact/corrupt upon restart. The test should be inserting new data, so the previous contents should have no bearing on the testing. This is puzzling because the longer I leave the system off, the less errors will show up (off for even close to 1 minute removes all traces of memory errors and they never come back regardless of how long I run memtest or blast with a hair dryer).

It seems like only running Windows with the other apps I run causes the memory to test bad.