Originally Posted By: mlord
Originally Posted By: kjohanss
Next step is to get a device that remotely turns the power on and off on the network euipment so the battery doesn't run out of juice overnight. ... Anyone know of such device?

Yes, it's called an "empegcar" (or Riocar). smile

Found it! smile

I also discovered that the illuminated buttons have one setting for indoor use, and one for the sled. I thought I broke it after switching to the sled wiring and the lights went off. blush Need to use the empeg more often.

I forgot to shut the empeg off for two days whistle, so on wednesday the interior lights didn't even turn on. I had to call for a tow car to get me going. It was one of those days. I was really stressed out - going to a meeting - and then this thing with the battery happened.

Had to wait thirty minutes for the tow car, and broke all records (and laws) on my way to work - coming in 15 minutes late for the meeting. Exept, the meeting was an hour later... bugger! Took me two hours to get my heart rate down...

'enni mizpellings ar dju tu kompjutr error'

www.kyrre.no

Norway, Hijack'ed 120GB upgrade, MKII, tuner, green, red, blue, yellow, illuminated. Looking good!