This is a bit off topic, but Bitt, what I like least about the text input is the dictionary on the auto-correct. I don't know why I can't edit it, and it's driving me mad. It's probably the biggest issue I have with Android right now. This might not be a problem with the virtual keyboard, though:

When I'm typing on the physical keyboard of the G1, and I type "im" and the space button, it will change to "I'm" as you'd hope it would. But when I type "ill" and hit space, it doesn't change it. Fine, I can understand that one to some extent. I never use the word "ill," but some people do. But why can't I have a choice? Why can't I tell the phone that every single time I type "ill" I want it to change to "I'll." It's annoying because this essentially takes TWICE the number of keypresses it could (I have to hit shift-I-alt-apostrophe-l-l instead of just i-l-l).

But the one that kills me every time is "I'd." It boggles my mind that for the few people who talk about the "id," I have to constantly adjust the case and punctuation manually smile