#11 - Siouxsie Sioux of Siouxsie and the Banshees. Boots, belt, wrist-stuff and of course, the HAIR. That's my final answer.

#19 - Definitely not Kate Pierson, IMO. Maybe you meant Cindy Wilson who actually wore a beehive in a lot of photos, including the cover for the B-52's self-titled 1979 release. Incidentally, that's my vote, but it seems out of place to have Wilson in this image. The band had most of its success in the very early 80's and then again in the 90's. I would not call them a staple of the 80's like some of the other artists featured. Nor would I think to put Wilson's image as a representation of the band, even though it would probably be most recognizable. IMO, not iconic enough and definitely not the the most popular band member nor what I'd consider the "front man." Those are the only reasons I'd bet against this one.

#18 - David Bowie. Almost guaranteed. Early 80's (like 1983, during the Let's Dance album release/tour). The hair and the undone tie, plus the sport jacket practically seal this one. The pant cuff (seriously) is the only detractor for me on this one.