Also, if I were someone working for Verizon, I'd be saying "woah, what's this BS about your ability to deliver these speeds? You don't have to s***"

And I agree, how does that translate to the price of this device? He still doesn't seem to acknowledge that they're pricing the Xoom higher than last year's iPad, not this year's.

Now I really want to see a company like Samsung or LG come out with a $400 tablet and kick their asses. Hell, at this point they could come out with a $600 3G tablet and still kick Motorola's butt.

Thanks for the link, Bruno. That article made me angry smile

Originally Posted By: tman
There is a glut of $100-$200 Android tablets out there from no name or "what? they still exist?" manufacturers but most of them are awful. Slow CPU, limited RAM, limited storage, resistive touchscreens and ancient Android versions. Pick at least 1 out of that list for each of these crap tablets.

More like "I've never heard of them before" companies smile Those things were awful. Of course, that didn't stop me from checking my local Walgreens to see if they had one I could buy, play with for a day, then return wink

(they didn't have one, though)

Edited by Dignan (17/02/2011 13:55)