I'll send you guys a link to the client. I think we are going to start the next game on Tuesday morning, but I'll let you know. We want to try and at least have 9 players.

No love (yet) for Linux or Mac. Basically, originally the plan was to ONLY support mobile devices, but I wrote a windows client to quickly and easily test the back end code. I've been deploying it to testers using click-once, and actually it has come out so nice that we will probably continue to support it, though our monetizing strategy will be the mobile versions. I can say from personal experience, being limited to a windows desktop is very frustrating once a game is going, so I think if people get involved they'll want the mobile versions and be willing to pay (or at least put up with ads).

FWIW, our initial testing has revealed that this game is NOT for everyone. I had a tester quit last night due to the uncomfortable nature of lying, deception, and general manipulation. She has played and enjoyed the game live, but once you play online it takes on a different tone- it's less about community and more about analysis and aggression (you can see why a poker player would like it smile ). This realization is definitely going to impact the direction I'll be taking with regard to new features- originally I'd planned to amp up the "role playing" aspects of the game with dynamic flavor text for transitions in between phases and things like that, whereas now I'm going to focus more on analytical tools like point-in-time vote summaries and chat filtering.

The biggest problem I am having now is finding good testers who are into this style of game- we've had a lot of people show interest and then not show up, which really kills the game. Last game ended in disaster when one wolf was a no-show and the other quit after the first day (though she was seer-peeked anyway and would've been lynched). But I am learning testers need to be a little analytical to retain interest in the game.

In each test run, though, I've gotten great feedback and I think the functionality is coming along nicely.