I understand your position Tony and know the choices they must make. I can't count the number of times it's been slated to be available in the next few months only to be pushed back further due to unkown secret project and the like. That's very thrilling for those of us who will buy what ever Rio is selling.
I have followed this project since I first discovered Hugo's site discussing his home project. I was number 9 in the original registration queue for what is now Mk1. Due to my financial status I decided to hold off on buying an empeg until the MK2 came out. (I feel pretty fortunate that things worked out that way.) I followed this board for quite some time passively only registering when I felt I had something to contribute. I know I'm not as strong a voice in this forum as you are. I feel I have been shut down more than once by you on my posts, however relavant they may or may not have been to what is really going on.

I do feel that my last post was not without some merit and I know I speak for several owners when I say that. And I do say it with the highest regard for the team but just hoping there is a chance that priorities can be aligned with what's important to me. I realize it's a very selfish request on my part, given Rio's need to worry about selling more widgets. I'm probably not likely to be spending an additional 1000+ of my dollars on another Rio product. So why should they be overly concerned about my well being?
I feel strongly that empeg has gone to extraordinary lengths to keep existing customers happy.They've demonstrated this time after time. I am grateful for that support.
In a perfect world 1.1 or 2.0 would be already released. This is not a perfect world. But I feel I do have a voice.

In reply to point 1 of your message.
2.0 is very complex software, undoubtedly and the development process takes time. But, empeg has stated that they have been busy on other projects. That doesn't give you a warm and fuzzy after all the bragging about how many wishes 2.0 fixes. This leads into your point 2 which I don't feel I need to comment on.

This forum has been used to excite people about coming things. Can't it also be a place for me to complain about having to wait so long? How else will Rio know? Tell me and I'll be glad to do that instead.