I recently had to go through this. I have kept Crashplan Pro for my NAS. For one machine it's actually cheaper than the Family plan once the discount runs out.

I'm not super impressed though. First because my backup was >1TB all my backup history was deleted. I would have been better removing some of my backups bringing it under 1TB and then migrating. I'd read that the 1TB wasn't a thing and I was wrong. They also stuffed up the migration which required more effort than I wanted to spend. So I dragged my NAS into the office to backup 1TB over a few days.

For my "P2P" backups, I've tried Duplicati + a Minio docker on my NAS with the intention of then backing up the minio backup to Crashplan. Not super happy with it.

- Duplicati seems to have some wierd operation where it runs under multiple users resulting in different instances running under different ports. There are some options to fix this which I thought I had set up but haven't seemed to work.
- Setting up new machines is significantly more complicated than Crashplan where it was basically login and maybe change the files to backup (separate backup desitnations, passwords, new S3 destinations etc).
- Can't do real time backup (but the new Crashplan seems to have issue with that too).

I have a strict no touch backup "philosophy" i.e. once running it should require no effort. i.e. disk shuffling is not going to cut it for me.

Also I managed to get 1.6 odd TB into the cloud over a <1Mbps up ADSL connection. So perfectly feasible - if the data is obsolete, why back it up Doug? I have 5 Mbps now and that's enough for fairly significant cloud backups.
#40104192 120Gb (no longer in my E36 M3, won't fit the E46 M3)