For "servers", it really depends on what stress the server will be under. For a shared corporate email server with dozens or more users, one should really be looking at the more expensive enterprise SSDs. These typically have much longer life expectancies, as expressed by the manufacturer's "endurance" rating.

Endurance is improved by lowering the "write amplification" factor, and by preferring FLASH memory that uses fewer bits per cell than what might be found in consumer level drives. Fewer bits per cell means more chips are needed for similar capacities, driving up the price substantially.

For home use, like me here, any modern drive of (say) 1TB or larger will have enough wear-levelling capacity that I should never need be concerned about such stuff. So I no longer pay attention to it for my own server, or even for the 500GB drive in my main work machine.

I do buy "burner" drives for non-critical uses, generally CAD$25 for 128GB of SSD with no cache and no powerfail capacitors. These make great/fast substitutes for otherwise slow USB sticks for video files and the like, as well as for temporary operating system installs on my test machines.