Well, I'm mounting under the wheel, for control with my fingertips when grasping the wheel. My car has a pod on the right side of the wheelhub containing the cruise controls. ... and it's not visible looking down on the wheel. The passenger has a view of it, but even so, they really have to be looking for it. I can post pictures if anyone cares to see.

I'd love to see pictures. My Integra has a similar pod for the cruise under the right side of the wheel. I've decided I want one of these remote. I can forgo volume control - I only adjust the volume every now and then, the other functions are a lot more important. I was thinking about trying to buy a replacement cover for the cruise control pod and then hack it to fit as much of the Kenwood remote as I can inside it.

Of course, first I have to get my hands on one of these things. So I'll need to find another store that carries them because Crutchfield won't ship to Canada afaik. Failing that, I'll have to see if anyone would be willing to get one for me and ship it up here.

Off to start searching. :)

Bruno